Enjoy A Whiter, Sparkling Smile
Do you wish you had a brighter smile? As we age, our teeth discolor naturally. Additional staining factors like drinking coffee and tea or taking certain medications may also contribute to a lackluster smile. Fortunately, at The Dental Centre of Conroe, we pride ourselves on ensuring you attain beautiful teeth that make you feel proud. If you are dissatisfied with the look of your smile because of darkening, yellowing, or stains, allow our friendly team to set you on the path toward a brilliant smile.
About Teeth Whitening In Conroe
Several layers of tissue compose your teeth. Your tooth’s outermost layer, called enamel, may become stained. With thoughtful brushing and flossing, you may successfully maintain white teeth in your younger years. However, over time, stains occur deeper within your teeth. While many over-the-counter (OTC) products promise to whiten your teeth, they cannot reach deep within each tooth to lift stains for a truly more vibrant smile. Professional teeth whitening, however, that you will receive from Dr. Richards is powerful enough to remove tough stains, yet gentle enough to prevent sensitivity associated with OTC whitening treatments.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Do you feel unhappy with your smile because your teeth no longer appear white? Brightening your teeth requires a non-invasive treatment course with long-lasting results. Common benefits of teeth whitening include:
- Whiter teeth appear more youthful – teeth whitening can quickly take years off of your appearance
- According to a study performed for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), a more beautiful smile causes others to hold a higher opinion of who you are as a person
- You will receive an instant boost in self-confidence, which will promote a more motivated, successful daily life
- Our professional teeth whitening will whiten your teeth by several shades
- We offer free whitening for life – once you purchase custom-fitted trays and your initial whitening treatment, we will provide you with a lifetime of no-cost touchups
What To Expect From Teeth Whitening
Dr. Richards will sit down with you to discuss your goals for a whiter smile. He will choose a formula that works best for your desired whitening, as well as for your level of sensitivity. Modern advances in teeth whitening allow you to achieve a whiter smile with little to no discomfort. To get started, our team will take impressions of your teeth. A skilled technician at a dental lab will create trays customized to fit your teeth. You will take the trays home, administer bleaching gel, and wear the trays nightly for up to two weeks to achieve a sparkling smile.
Should You Consider Teeth Whitening?
If your teeth no longer shine the way they used to, then you may want to consider professional teeth whitening. To schedule an appointment, call the Dental Centre of Conroe today at (936) 441-4600. Located in Conroe, TX, we also proudly serve the residents of Houston, The Woodlands, Willis, Montgomery, Magnolia, Huntsville, and all the surrounding communities.